Thursday, March 12, 2015

GOOD BOOKS!!!! (Update 1)

                    I love reading. I have decided to create a book list on my favorite series and books.             


  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians, by Rick Riordan (book series)
  • The Heroes of Olympus, by Rick Riordan (book series)
  • The Kane Chronicles, by Rick Riordan (book series)
  • The Kingdom Keepers, by Ridley Pearson (book series)
  • Warriors, by Erin Hunter (book series)
  • Warriors: The New Prophecy, by Erin Hunter (book series)
  • Warriors: The Power of Three, by Erin Hunter (book series)
  • Survivors, by Erin Hunter (book series)
  • Seekers, by Erin Hunter (book series)
  • The Secret Series, by Pseudonymous Bosch (book series)
  • Bad Magic, by Pseudonymous Bosch
  • The Book Thief, Markus Zusak
  • Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling (book series)
  • Flush, by Carl Hiaasen
  • Hoot, by Carl Hiaasen
  • Scat, by Carl Hiaasen
  • Chomp, by Carl Hiaasen

       I hope you enjoy these books. I will add more in the future because these are just a few.



        Not related to the subject at all but, I am getting two dance costumes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment