Thursday, June 4, 2015

Bookcon Is Awesome!!!! : )

     My family and I just got back on Monday from New York! We went to the top of the Empire State Building and saw the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty,and Central Park. Afterwards we went to Macy's and walked around Times Square. 
      We were there for Bookcon. Bookcon is a part of BEA, opened to public for the first time last year and we went and I got to see Rick Riordon, Lemony Snicket, Carl Hiaasen, and Veronica Roth. This year I got to see Ridley Pearson (I love his books), Judy Blume (my mom loves her books) , Jeff Smith (because of my brother), James Dashner (he was with Ridley Pearson), and Felicia Day (because of my parents). I was so happy when Ridley Pearson did an impromptu book signing. My brother got an autographed book by his idol, Grumpy Cat. 
http://www.grumpycats.com/
               I can't wait for Bookcon next year!!!!

                      P.S. Click Grumpy Cat's picture for a surprise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment